Welcome, this is a freedom loving fly-over blog.

" Wise men will not always be at the helm."
-James Madison, The Federalist No. 10

Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Obamas State of Mind

The State of the Union 2010 address was a renouncement across the boards, of reality. Not only am I convinced Obama is now a one term POTUS, I am convinced he does not care, nor does the Democrat Party seem to care that as a party, they are back in the wilderness for another couple of decades. These people are from Andromeda. I could have said another planet, but thats giving too much credit.America is in serious danger right now. I worry for the Republic. I worry there is nothing now, that this babbling band of idiots will not consider doing, to hold onto power.And if America falls, so does the the rest of the world. I feel, deep in my bones, a whole new level of urgency, and gloom, not just for America as a great nation, but America as anything, or even, the basic survival of the human race.
Obamas state of mind is dark, malevolent, and pre-civilizationist. Ships a' sinkin', life rafts in all, floatation devices all torn.

No comments:

Post a Comment